Is there anyway to retrieve items from deleted character's stashes?

Hi,

I’ve already raised a ticket with amazon games for this, but thought I’d post it here too. Long story short - I screwed up.

I created a character with a name, lets call him Character1, and on this character I retrieved my founders pack rewards. I then decided that I wanted to delete Character1 so I could create a new character called Character2.

So I put my crystalline aura and all my other items inside a stash thinking that these stashes would be account bound like most MMO’s, I then deleted the character and made Character2, only to find out that my crystalline aura was gone.

Upon further inspection of the stash tab, it looks like there are two sections in the stash, the big one which is character only, and a smaller one for roster, and it looks like I dragged those items into the wrong section.

Is there anyway to get my crystalline aura back, as that’s one of the main reason I bought the founders pack.

Feels bad that I didn’t pay more attention whilst muling these items, but I’d rather not lose a months sub if I can avoid it

Thanks

Hello welcome to our forums! :tanabata_tree:

I hope you all are okay.

I understand this inconvenience, as I did the same thing as a Lost Ark player by creating multiple characters on different servers and claiming the rewards and drops on a server I don’t use, and not being able to use them later on other servers.
For this reason, I recommend that you send your feedback in the Game Feedback section of the forum and in the following link:

Opinions like yours help us improve our products and the quality of service we offer our customers. Thank you very much for having more visibility on this topic as well.

Additionally, this thread will be moved to the “Game Feedback” category, where the team will take into account your opinion and experience.
This will be reviewed by our specialized team, I apologize for the problems this is causing.

Submit Feedback - Support | Amazon Games.

We appreciate your comments, they are always welcome.
Hope this helps, have a great week.

Additionally, this thread will be moved to the “Game Feedback” category, where the team will take into account your opinion and experience.

(∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚.