Is there word on the new roadmap?

Hello @Roxx just wanted to check if theres any word for new roadmap? we are already done with the previous one and im sure none of us want a repeat of what happened with the previous one.

Thanks

1 Like

We are aiming to share next week – some of us are in Korea with the team at the moment :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Thanks Roxx. Please dont listen to these artist cry babies. Hope you have fun in Korea!

2 Likes

any plans with regional pricing? or shop prices?

Wish we could see it a bit sooner as you implied it was this week, or atleast a teaser! Love your work and have fun in Korea!

@Roxx
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the Summer Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the June Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the Summoning Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon Summon Summon つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5 Likes

Roxx, I know it’s trivial but please for the love of god, ask the dev team to patch this red dot bug for the Crystal Benefactor title. It’s driving me insane. My OCD is all over the place.

9 Likes

They will release the roadmap after the team are done with shopping, trying out korean food and sightseeing their discussion with SG on how to proceed with the NA/EU social experiment of drip feeding content release.

7 Likes

lmao

Just because it is maybe not said often enough, you are an amazing community manager @Roxx, you are doing a great job and are very professional with your player communication.

5 Likes

I hope who all is there will enjoy my home country, enjoy the food, people and sightseeing. May your travels be safe.

1 Like

I thought we were supposed to get a look at the new road map BEFORE June? :frowning:

2 Likes

Enjoy the KR food fk them forums issues

Monday/Tuesday of next week is still May COPIUM

1 Like

screw a road map how about information on Why GvG didnt work for NA and why no response has been given?

Monday is a holiday, so it’s Tuesday or bust

1 Like

please release Arcana first. the game needs more mages.

1 Like

It’s also Memorial Day weekend.

“we are aiming” - Scouter June confirmed boisss

7 Likes