Japan Release Bundle

And we’re saying that’s how many people watch anime regularly in the US

I don’t understand what you mean by this.

You said this to me, but you’re the one who can’t believe it ^^

It is, in fact, your right to believe that 200 million people in the US watch anime regularly

I will no longer interfere

And the most accurate source of statistics coagulating data via internet traffic says so.

It’s in your own right to ignore facts, but that’s weird when you start trying to call me out for them…

Meanwhile you provide shoddy pieces of journalism as “evidence”.

You do realize, the biggest games in the US are also focused on anime themes, with animes to go with them.

FFXIV, Genshin, League of Legends, Valorant, Pokemon GO.

Sure these aren’t the only ones, but to think most (i.e 60-70%) of the US isn’t into anime in some shape or form, is delusional.

I’m going to let Jesus take the wheel.

I linked one article for a simple comparison. They used citations. They showed you where they got their information. The other one didn’t. They just said, “Ya know, people can use google searches to see stuff,” and that was enough to make the claim that 200,000,000 out of 330,000,000 people in the United States of America watch

anime

regularly.

Then, you attacked the journalist’s work. I can see that it upsets you that other people might think that less than 200,000,000 out of 330,000,000 people in the United States of America do not watch anime regularly. And for that, I apologize, as I no longer with to have any role in arguing about whether or not 200,000,000 (two hundred million) out of 330,000,000 people watch anime regularly in the United States of America.

Therefore, I have decided that instead, I will tell you that it is completely within your right to believe what you believe, and that I admire your tenacious passion for anime. Heck. Even if you were the only person watching it, you put 200,000,000% of your heart into it, and you deserve a W here.

Such an intricate debate over population westernizing or not…lol.

If they conclude they ll profit from them, they coming 100% unless they were classified as exclusive to that region.

Rest is pointless theorycrafting