Kazeros server multiple DC

We were doing kongelanium and out of nowhere we all got stuck then disconnected.
did something happened with kazeros (SA) server?!

This has never happened at all.
Thanks in advanced.

1 Like

it was server wide but it’s ok now, 6 dced at vykas

Sorry to hear you’ve had this happen to you, kanemix.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this for you.

1 Like

Thank you for this information as well.

1 Like

Hello @kanemix

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry that your party was disconnected due to a server side issue during the Kongelanium Guardian Raid.

I am able to check that the Kazeros server is working fine at the moment and it was an unexpected issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that they will be receiving a ticket,

Please have a look at the below mentioned post for more details about the process.

Please remember:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

Thank you for the rapid response.
Wasn’t needed cuz it didn’t count.