Keep getting disconnected EVERY time i enter chaos dungeon

every time i entered the chaos dungeon the everyone stops moving, and chaos time keeps going and i get disconnected from game saying i cannot connect, even though im connected to youtube and anime website… already wasted 2 chaos dungeons cuz the game ya know takes the 3mins on average to load up on a m2 ssd, then on top of that the game just keeps you logged in for 1m 30s, so yeah this is complete nonsense there is no way someone can complete a level in 30seconds… game starting to become pointless to play if i cant even get daily tasks done anymore

1 Like

I was getting disconnected non-stop since last Thursday. I found out that Exitlag was causing the issue by loading the game without Exitlag. Do you use a vpn?

no i dont use vpn, i live in america on eu servers, but it was really bad, but since reset i havent had it… just really frustrating to lose daily chaos dungeons since they only give you like maybe one worth of honing mats a day

Hello Adventurers! Greetings and hoping you are well today.
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

I am really sorry about this inconvenient. As you mentioned that you keep getting disconnected every time, I’d suggest contacting our live chat here: Contact Us | Amazon Games , so that the team can escalate the issue and update on the progress to a fix.

Additional I would like to recommend you checking the next troubleshooting steps for lag and connectivity issues clicking in the next link, to see if we can improve your experience:

Amazon Games

Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games

I hope this helps you out.