Lag after killing mobs

Anyone knows how can i fix lags after killing mobs, every single mob i kill is just huge lag, considering how much mobs i kill in this game it’s just horrible, i tried everything reinstall game, update graphic card drivers, update windows, tried all graphic settings nothing help, i have good pc game runs perfect ping is great i have stable 47ms except that one little lag after killing mobs.

Hello @sunchip,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forums, its a pleasure to have you here! :smile:

I’m sorry to hear you start lagging every time you kill a mob, due the large amount of mobs I understand how frustrating this can be. Also, thanks for sharing what you have done so far.

Could you please try this troubelshooting:

1. Close Lost Ark completely
  2. Force Stop Steam
  3. Run Steam as administrator
  4. Verify game files on steam (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files)
  5. Re-lunch Lost Ark

Also, the troubleshooting list over here Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues - Support | Amazon Games.

Let me know how it goes! :mage:

I did all of these, still the same

Thanks for replying!

In this case we need to escalate your case so the developers take a look into it, for this we need you to contact us with this link:

Be ready with server name, character name and DXdiag.

Instructions to pull dxdiag logs:
1-Press Windows Key + R and type: dxdiag and hit ‘Enter’ key
2-Click “Save All Information”
3-Select the file location and save it

Hope we can fix this as soon as possible! :man_mage:

I’ve submited ticket to Amazon Games about this problem few hours ago but didn’t put dxdiag log in it, is there any way i can add it to my ticket beacuse i can’t find it anywhere it’s not in my account, not in support, didn’t even get email that my ticket was sent, or do i have to create another ticket?

There’s no need to create another ticket. You can wait until you get a reply from the team and then sent DXdiag so it can be updated on your ticket.

If you have any other question let me know! :smiley:

ok, thanks for help and such quick reply :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome!

Have a good one adventurer, see you in Arkesia!