Launch Celebration Gift - Missing

Has anyone recieved this gift yet in the EU?

Launch Celebration Gift

Why would we?

The launch celebration gift will appear in your in-game product inventory the first time you login after it’s made available on February 19 at 11:59AM PT (February 20, 7:59PM UTC).

Ah i read AM, my bad!

nope NA getting everything 1st and all the compensations even though we have been getting fked with insane que times and LITERALLY impossible to que for instanced content because servers are just dying but who cares give everything to NA servers

Greetings, heroes of Arkesia!

We’ve decided to help players get a head start on their adventures in Arkesia before the weekend hits, so we’re moving up the Bonus Founder’s Pack Grants to begin today, February 18th, beginning at 2 PM PT / 10 PM UTC. These grants will happen over the course of the day, so if it takes a bit of time for your new pack to show up, don’t fret! Because of the number of players receiving this grant, distribution could take up to 24 hours to complete.

Enjoy your time exploring new servers, new regions, and new horizons! We’ll see you in Arkesia!

from roxx yesterday

1 Like

? That’s NOT what we’re talking about in this thread.

i got my pack but couldnt claim it after restarting the game it disappeared…

I got some notice about it last night, “You have something waiting in Store” but then it disappeared. Nothing more after that :smiley:

1 Like

Im missing my gift i did claim it yesturday but i have nothing in my inventory the server was bad my aura was 60% missing and i contact suport they send me here to give my details IGN Shinkiiisenpai Server Thirain