Launching avatar skin?

Hey, Does someone knows when the legendary avatar skin will be available ?
Or maybe estimated time ?

Not sure but you’ll learn the secret phase we chant into Bezos Right Ear…

(っ◔◡◔)っ Summon New Skins (っ◔◡◔)っ

3 Likes

they won’t be telling you anything about new skins release dates. you should expect them per 1 or 2 weeks / or maybe monthly release etc. as skins are ready all they need to do is just release them for us. hopefully not censored so yeah… we just wait and see maybe 4 days to go who knows…

1 Like

I was thinking about the skins that come from the RNG jar also

1 Like

oh god the RNG skins? that’ll cause tons and tons of complaints if we ever get it. however i won’t touch it as i’ll simply buy the legendary outfits from the auction house. cause if i join the RNG skins stuff it’ll be a lot of money wasted. i’m unlucky enough with enchantment alone RNG isn’t my friend :joy:

1 Like

Btw any trustworthy sites I can use to loook up drop only/free skins?

I’ve just learned the maze set is from Chaos Dungeon’s Lucky Monster.

Ahhaa same but i was asking that for the lucky bast**s to drop them so i can sell my blood to buy them ahaha

1 Like

you can buy skins for this currency which you get by playing the game and doing quests etc.

and you’ve got maybe twitch prime too. if they ever put skins there for prime users. aside from that you can buy the skins with gold since people will be selling them for gold and gold is so easy to make. maybe from Rapports too i have to check that!

man when the legendary skins are released i’ll sell my soul for them. so i feel you!

1 Like

I didn’t know there was free skin except twitch drops

1 Like

As prime member, first thing I wish is a rerun for founder’s pack. Just for prime members.

I happened to missed my timing and didn’t keep track gaming news at that time :confounded:

The providence stone skins are not too bad but it’s um…too much fabrics in my taste XD

Training Room + Area both give 2 free cosmetics too after you finish guides in there. They are the bunny ear + a sprout on your head. Both head slot, bot roster bound B4 you open chest.

2 Likes

oh man i hope next things to come are skins. so excited! been using prime for quite a while and it’s so great for games in general even games that i don’t play and plan on playing just because of prime!

2 Likes

I don’t think that will happen sadly ! But i would love that also even non-tradable skins

1 Like

i got the bunny ears and the other one. bunny ears will most likely fit some sexy outfit we may get soon! :heart_eyes: i plan on doing some fun event with the guild when we get the chance to actually have nice outfits.

2 Likes

I hope it will not take 1 year to have all outfits ! I don’t like to play a game when there is no skins ahah ! Skin>optimization

1 Like

same mindset here. skins actually make me keep playing the game. skins to me are the reason i like video games. if i don’t see skins any time soon i most likely leave the game till they release new skins… so i’m giving it few days more if no new skins i’m taking a break till i get notified that there’s skins released.

give me skins and feel free to take my money!

3 Likes

Ahaha I think I’ll do the same aha

1 Like

yeah because i play the game to have fun and without skins i don’t really enjoy it as much. so taking a break till skins are released makes a lot of sense. i’m not in a rush for highest ilvl and content. so i don’t care much.

This is so ridiculous.
Everyone looks the same in an MMORPG

For me it’s not about looking different but just my character looking cool ans you’re wrong imo in wow there is a lot a differents skins( even tho transmog is quite large) but also ff15, dofus, haven’t playd guild wars so idk. And its about hiw each person appreciate the game nothing seems ridiculous in what we like