Let me offer you some extreme dose of Copium about Vykas

We will have a Loa on Summer event really soon, in the next 3 days, right?

What if, and bear with me and my copium, what if the event will have one of those moments when someone announces something cool and says:

“And you know what, this cool thing I just announced will be available in the game TODAY!

You know, a lot of events have these kind of moments, but what if the announcer add to their statement:

“And it will be available in ALL REGIONS TODAY

Annnnnd that’s why Vykas is being delayed, cause they are saving some surprise for Loa on?

1 Like

the COPIUM is strong with this one :smiley:

4 Likes

Don’t expect anything for us during the copium, except maybe a few words about the AMAZING number of players in our release

1 Like

careful, OD on copium is not good for your health

I keep telling my friends who play that I hope they do this with Aeromancer release just to watch everyone go nuclear meltdown mode all over Reddit and the forums.

GUYS GUYS!!!

it’s comin out tmrw.

Even with my high copium I would not expect Aeromancer, but maybe some cools event skins, mounts or something. Actually, I kinda of expecting we will not get Artist and Aeromancer at all in our version.

Don’t hold your breath man…

I don’t care when it comes out. I just want to watch all the piss babies cry.

I’m calling an ambulance for your copium overdose

1 Like

Let me cope with you

1 Like

Hello, doctor, I got a patient for you that is overdosing on Copium. I think they require medical assistance as well as some addiction therapy.

1 Like

who has more kool-aid??? pass it around pls

Wow…thats 10/10 copium. Nice optimism buuuuut AGS is kinda screwed here. The communication has been so bad it doesnt matter what they say anymore. I personally dont even care anymore. Patch notes in advance would be cool though