Lets go arcana mains!

And based on that, what should come next then?

Arcana and Summoner are the classes that were in KR release but not in NA’s.

For reference
vvv

1 Like

Thanks for actually bringing a source btw. I’ve read a comment from Roxx that Summoner isn’t leading any time soon the class releases, no fact given why tho, she hinted more reworks on the way but the next rework on KR is on end of year so I guess it could be true. But the fact she commented on a Scouter post makes me literally think it’s going either Scouter and Summoner/Arcana. edit: And since we already saw Arcana pulled out quickly from the old roadmap… I hope!

Its not oficial statement.That means Its Just a leak.

Wow do you understand that This statement can change.its even writen there.Even i would expect.Its from the point of view of roxx.Its not official statement.

• expectation - a strong belief that something will happen or be the case.

Roxx works for the publishing side of Lost Ark as a CM. Maybe we should look up what the definition of a leak is because I think you might be a bit out of touch here. Sure, her saying it on the forums is not a confirmation. I never said it was or is but she does have insight that we are not evident to since she works there. :rofl:

@Roxx just wrote this on another post just now. Copium arcana please.

2 Likes

How are you sure that the road map will include Arcana if you’re not even sure that they’ll announce the roadmap this month? ●▅▇█▇▅▄▄▌

They did say in the recent update post for the valtan update that we would be seeing a roadmap in May. Now that could be delayed (I hope not).

1 Like

Summoning the copium!

I remember them saying we’ll get a roadmap prior to game release… we only got our first roadmap 2 months after release

True, I think AGS is trying to build back some rapport with the community. Lets hope they learned from the last road map and we see it in a timely manner.

1 Like

Still If It is not on a roadmap all are Just leaks.

A leak is information that is taken as official that has be shown to the public before it is ready. This is more of speculation not a leak my dude.

Ok brosis then Its speculation.Same thing In another color.Still not oficial statement…Btw even If roxx work as official cm he dont know what will happend In lost ark tomorrow.Thats why every post is writen so neutral.In every post If you read and understand have been used words like it posible to change,are working right now,i except,probably etc.

1 Like

Summoner and Reaper, most likely Summoner since ppl have been crying over it since it got replaced by Sorc on launch. Also Arcana really needs rework, the RNG is just soo bad with that class.

Arcana isnt getting a rework. They would of touched her in the most recent balance pass in KR. She might be RNG but they made the deck more likely to pull the two damage cards. The RNG isnt as bad as most people think tbh.

All of This is possible.And more or less all classes are good.But i care more about supports.The two we have right now are boring.Atleast from my point of view.I Just cant rly Play the bard coz the sound efekt are …And paladin is Just another sword guy from every other game…I hope even for 4 th support so we have atleast some possibility to choose.I did like support or healers that did have more fantasy In them.Like ff 14 astrlogian or monk from wow.Necromancer from ESO.

They did change arcana before our release.But Yeh you are right they did change some Numbers and buffs so i hope that arcana will be good.Its like you are the card guy from xmen😂