Let's talk power passes now

Bi monthly class release isn’t exactly what anyone expected, I think we were hoping for 2 classes per month instead… But it is what it is. I love the game, I’m not exactly happy that I’m pushing a class that I won’t main. Then, in 4-6 months I will have to basically start over. I’m not going to lie, that’s kind of killing the mood.

So, with that being said, let’s talk power passes.
In my opinion, it would be very nice to get a total of 2-3 Punika passes that don’t expire and we can save for the classes we are waiting on.

The other option would be to put the power passes in the store… For the love of god, the 1-50 grind is insanely boring. Then running T1 and T2 with nothing but bots is also very stale. A Punika / South Vern pass in the store would be a welcome second option. I’m not saying it’s for everyone, but I’d rather spend $50 than 70+ hours.

Can we please get some clarity on this? If possible, could we push to add this in June or July please?

@Roxx
Sorry, I don’t know any other CMs.

Edit: Almost forgot. Can we look into 1460 stronghold research and honing buffs like " leaked " pre release rates. I thought those were post Valtan / Vykas. Maybe Vykas… Still, an answer about that would be awesome too.

1 Like