Little happy thread

Lets share some love between all this reddit complainers my life is so sad threads.

STAY POSITIVE GUYS

<3 <3 <3 || <(^.^<) <(^.^)>(>^.^)> || <3 <3 <3

8 Likes

at least the game is really good, if you can acutally play: D

4 Likes

Personally, I have been having a blast playing LA over the past three days. I was a little bummed to see that they have maintenance right now, but such is mmo life.

Despite the few entitled ragers who have no idea how servers and games work, the majority of people are happy with the game.

Just remember, typically, the only people who post opinions are either passionate about the game, or have issues. That is why you see so much negativity, yet reviews of the game on Steam, YouTube, Twitch, etc are overwhelmingly positive. The happy people are busy playing and not complaining.

4 Likes

I’ve been having fun with it so far although I’ve only just gotten started. Even for a long time gamer, there was an overwhelming amount of stuff to look at especially dealing with the Founder’s Pack.

I enjoy complicated games and systems so as soon as I can figure out what is going on, I’ll just fumble my way through the campaign at least. The voice acting has been really good so far, in my opinion and the game looks great. Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

2 Likes

Agreed, fantastic game. The issues you would expect with a launch. Could it have been better, sure. Could it have been worse, oh yes lol.
I’m looking forward to putting some real time into this game.

3 Likes

Mokoko seeds make the collectability inside me very happy :stuck_out_tongue: plus the game is really fun. Happy dance.

2 Likes

I think most people’s problem is that the mistakes were made at launch were really amateur and could have been prevented easily

1 Like

I mean if i would make such mistakes in my projects, i would be running out work really fast

1 Like

The boss fights are amazing, can’t wait for the endgame content.

1 Like

AGS really impressed me so far. Twitch events have been fun, minor hiccups on early access launch and then things were fine, they actually listened and have been releasing deleted character names automatically. Fast response pre-f2p launch doing what they can to mitigate que times.

I’ve just been having a super good time with this game, and am looking forward to the years to come.

2 Likes

agreed, bosses looks awesome as well. they have good characters

2 Likes

They have responded quickly to a number of issues. This maintenance is addressing even more. They have also had a presence here in off hours, which is nice.

3 Likes

How far along is everyone?

1 Like

As far as i know original game has no beards. At least in RU. I mean real beards.
The best thing AGS did, which i will forgive them for everything, they added real beards to the game.
Wonderful decision.

2 Likes

I can´t see what problem all those spoiled people have. The game had a very good headstart and it´s pretty normal to have little server issues with a game that´s hyped as fook.

There wasn´t even any server takedown/maintenance up to now, but it´s understandable that you maintenance a server before the actual f2p launch.

Let those hater kids hate, i´m sure most other people enjoy it and don´t even think about posting anything even if they don´t like some things. It´s well known that people who just enjoy the game and like most things don´t post anything for a while and you basically only see the negative oppinions for some time in the forum since haters don´t play the game and just troll the forum.

6 Likes

As a follow up to my previous post, I have to say that I haven’t seen much of the game yet. I am almost 30 and just got my stonghold. To say I am impressed so far is to really downplay it. The story line just prior to this was epic and I was watching with my jaw on the ground.

It has been a great ride so smooth. Smooth gameplay, incredible graphics, etc. Very happy so far. Looking forward to moving along some more!