Load Issue after Latest Update

Cannot load game after update. Was doing a 4-player dungeon when the server was down. Now keep getting “Unable to Sync” warning from Steam. Kept saying:

“Steam was recently unable to sync with your saves with the Steam Cloud. If you play now, you may not have previous game progress and you may permanently lose it. Play anyway or Cancel.”

If I continue, the game with load, but will display “Server authentication failed. Please try again. [10010]”. The game will then close.

Did the normal troubleshooting without getting the issue fixed. Should I open a ticket for Tech Support? Any suggestions welcome!

Hello @StaplerEC.

Welcome to our Forums and Lost Ark community!!!

Thank you for your report about the error codes showing in your game. I’m sorry for the issue you currently have.

The steps to solve the issue are:

Server Authentication Failed 10010:

1. Restart the game client.
  2. Restart your home network. Check your modem connection, by un-plugg it 30 seconds from the power source the connect it again.
  3. If possible, try changing your network from a wireless to a wired connection.
  4. Validate your game files: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

After the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

If you still have the issue after this troubleshoot, please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please provide all the information requested on the web ticket form as well character name, server and world name you are and the link for this post.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to get everyone to their new home in Arkesia.

Thank you very much for the advice! Much appreciated.

Hello i did have the same issue twice, can i have my entry count back this really unfair to punish player who maybe got connection issues or Technic issues .