Locked out From Kakul

Was thrown into Kakul-Saydon Gate 3 and none of my party members were inside because one person dc’d and i was the only one inside, it kicked me out and my entry count was used.

Server - Kharmine
Character : Gunlancer

Hello @TicTacSensei,

Thanks for bringing this to us, I know how frustrating this can be. We have a system that handles this issue, as we are unable to manually grant any re entry tickets.

• The current auto-system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

• Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Updates here: Regarding Missing Raid Re-Entry Tickets

I appreciate your understanding. If there’s anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, i figured it’ll be too late since it’s reset night. Thank you!

1 Like

So we will get it even after the weekly reset?

You’ll receive a ticket, so it’s recommended to do your G1-G3 Clown, and use the ticket you receive so you’ll be able to get your mats from last week.

1 Like