Locked out of abyss dungeon progress due to instance crash

Hi,

Earlier today I was trying to enter Abyssal Dungeon Sea of Indolence. After multiple fails to enter due to matchmaking instability, one of the groups actually started and I got into loading screen briefly. Before loading in completely the instance crashed (?) and was kicked back to town with lockout on further progress. I rage quit for the day and went to sleep and unable to progress now.

Server: Sceptrum EU
Character: Althasandrian

1 Like

Greetings @Althasandrian

Thank you for reaching us out and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Today our dev team is going bring an update which includes some bugs fixed, that bug/issue you’re currently experiencing is included.

" * Fixed an issue where players were getting booted from the game while playing in the Central Europe region. "

All servers will be brought down on February 16 at 11:59 PM PT (February 17 at 7:59 AM UTC) Downtime is estimated to last approximately 3 hours.

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Hello. This did not fix the issues.

Same issue just got booted out of “THE SEA OF INDOLENCE” a few mins ago and lost my weekly entry.

Char name= Fazza
Server EU Cent (Kadan).

2 Likes

Isnt that date yesterday?

This just happened to me. Boss gets to 10% hp. Game crashes. Load back can’t get loot, get no completion, get locked out.

Happened to me too on “THE SEA OF INDOLENCE”. As soon as we got in we got booted out, then cya to Abyss dungeons 'till next reset :confused:

Character name: Gioniro
Region: EU Central
Server: Neria