Loss of currenty

I donated to the guild just before the NAserver went down for patch/bugfix about an hour ago.
The donation took my gold, and registered in the history - but then didnt give bloodstones to the guild.
When the server came back online, my gold was still taken, but the bloodstones werent there in the guild. I could donate again which I did - it took my gold and this time gave me the bloodstones.
I would like my lost currency back - especially at this early stage of the game, gold is a precious resource…

1 Like

Greetings @RickOShea

Thank you very much for bringing up your current problem to the table and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

In regards that issue you’ve gone through, you can a request a ticking through our live customer support: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Before you contact them it would be super helpful if you prepare the DxDiag files:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: