Lost Ark Founders shouldn’t be for so long on queue!

Hello, i bought the founder pack and I kind of feel frustrated to have to wait so much. I know you can’t do that much for now to fix queue issues and it will require some time. But i feel like it’s unfair and quite absurd that players that paid to support the game have no queue priority over free-to-play players. Moreover, Amazon Games is giving an all-bundle to everyone because of queue issues. I’m frustrated to wait 2 hours because I start my game at 6pm when i know that a free-to-play player can connect sooner, avoid queue and occupied a slot by doing an anti-afk machine in his stronghold. I’m not saying that will resolve queue issues, but maybe u can decrease the founder’s anger by making them a priority on queue and allow them to play. Of course, that would be something temporary. Thank you for reading my suggestion, I hope you will consider my opinion, which I think is shared by all founders.

1 Like

just because you showed your immense wealth does not mean you should be “entitled” for a spot at will, everyone has equal right to play no matter if they bought some pack or not

Yeah, it’s just a suggestion man. I just feel like when u support a game multiple advantages should be given to you. Advantages given wasn’t really respected in we consider launch issues. I think a lot of founders are frustrated about that and it should be more fair to give them priority. But i understand this make free-to-play players behind. I mean queue issues are surely gonna stay for a week or two. It’s just sad to imagine that some people paid 100€ to support that game and didn’t even play it because of queue time. Free-to-play players should come after if u think about marketing.

1 Like

The problem is more important than who paid for founders pack or not…
Problem is the shop allows all player to buy Crystalin Aura…
This one can be purchase and cost real money…
And during the time it is impossible for these players to access to the game because to many people are queing the crystalin aura fade, days after days even if you are not in game…
For players who paid for this Crystalin Aura, it sounds like a theft because your money is steal by the game and you don’t benefit about the advantages it granteed you ingame…

So to be crystal clear, dear member of staff manager… thank you for doing what is necessary to stop stealing money or give us proper compensation…
Thank you

1 Like

True. However they’re already giving a bundle to compensate the launch of the game : New European Region Update.
Sadly, they didn’t plan to give a free crystaline aura for founders for now.

That region is not going to help those who already invested time and money in their current region. Everyone who will go to the new region will start from 0. Founder packs, currency, progression, in-game items that we have in Central European region are locked there, either on the region or on the server. At most, that region will take a part of the incoming f2p audience or the f2p players who did not progress much because of the queues. But it still won’t be enough to drastically reduce these ridiculous queues.

Sadly yeah, that’s why i think they should priotize founder players. They’re were the first on the game and have more to loose with server reroll than free-to-play players.