Lost Ark High Queue times Trixion

I have all my characters in Trixion. I’ve been in a 5 hour long queue (still going) and this is stopping my progress completely. I can’t progress for shit. I’ve been excited for the game and I have spent about 20 damn hours in queue. Fun game to play. Especially when you bought founders and you want to progress.

1 Like

Same here on Neria, i want to request refound!
IT’S A BIG SHAME THAT WE PAID MUCH FOR THE PLATINUM FOUNDER ******* PACK AND NEED TO DO THAT ******* QUEUE.
We are on the same boat… cheers

For you angry little men and women.

The founders did not guarantee que priority, i should know, i got one.

Also, what the hell did you all expect from a good game launching on free to play after everyone playing founders 3 day early access praised it.

Its fine, you’re the kind of ppl who will be gone in a few months anyway.

The game got big in no time. It has over 10M unique users by now. I expect it to reach levels of WoW that has in total over 100M players. The problem is that the server issues discourage a lot of people from even playing the game. So this is bad. The game is awesome but the infrastructure is not enough. As a content creator that did a lot for this game I’m little sad that over half of players are always in queue and cannot enjoy the game as I did so far.
Hope they will fix the servers fast to make everyone happy

1 Like