Lost Entry Vykas

We were doing Vykas. I was in a voice channel with 4 of the other people running the gate. Suddenly they all stopped moving while I was observing (as I had died in the fight). I sat there and Vykas stood still as did everyone else in the party. I Waited for several minutes and the game finally closed saying that the server connection had timed out.

They completed the battle and I joined back in and it threw me back into the fight because they stayed there to see if it would let me back in. It showed me the chest but would not let me collect the rewards BUT it did consume my entry.

The comments were always that if the system detected a SYSTEM issue that it would provide a ticket. What exactly needs to happen for the system to REALIZE that the server disconnected me and this was not on my side? I Was still in voice, which worked, and streaming content, which worked. I never lost connection to anything (as a network geek, I know when packets drop for any reason). The server just simply disconnected me for no reason.

What can I do to either: get the clear counted and give me the rewards, or get a ticket to do a re-entry? It shows gate 3 note cleared, but I can’t enter

@Kherune @IrishFistFight

Howdy, In the party with Paronity, Destroyer named “Bönkk”, figured i would come in and voice that i was in Vykas with Paronity

1 Like

Hello @Paronity,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry that you got disconnected during Vykas, if the disconnection happened due to a server verified error your entry or reward should be handed back in no more than 48 hours, in case that the disconnection happened due to a ISP outage, a hardware or anything non server related then sadly we won’t have the possibility to provide you the entry back.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

I appreciate your understanding. If there’s anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers!

What classifies a server verified error? I can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that the issue didn’t come from my network and my ISP, can your tech folks do the same? I will happily send along my packet logs from my router or firewall if that will suffice.

This is heavily gated content and there should be better systems in place to detect when things are caused to unknown bugs that cause people to lose them. This will cause me to be a week behind in content that is quite literally impossible to get back. If I ran into an unknown bug that was not handled by code, what makes you think that triggers that CHECK For those events are going to fire? It makes no logical sense.

Here’s video of the player in question being inside the raid with us actively during the early portion of the fight and disconnected while talking to us during the last phase of the fight. You can hear them ask “Does it show me disconnected?” toward the end as they were still staring at the frozen NPC and players.

Note: Apologies for the language near the end. Was rather excited for the solo finish even if that lost Paronity’s entry and rewards

1 Like

No ticket received yet and no further responses. Yet another bug that will remain undetected by AGS/SmileGate because they operate on a “Guilty until Proven Innocent” mentality (even though I offered to prove it and that didn’t seem to help either)

Damn shame, really.

Update: I did finally get a ticket sent to my inbox but it was after the week had reset. This is still more than I was expecting to get and for that, I’m thankful.