Lost my Crystalline aura, crystals and access to the store after release

Hi all,

I’ve lost my founders pack crystalline aura (30 days) on the release date (11-02-2022) and can’t access the store anymore, it always says that the store is under maintenance.

I already tried to restart the game and all the “tips and tricks” on the forum and nothing yet.
Could you kindly help recover my Crystalline aura, crystals and access to the store?

Region: EU
Server: Zinnervale

Best regards.

2 Likes

Hello @Dremkar ! Hope you are doing great today! :dragon:

Welcome! We are glad to have you here! Thank you for posting into our forums!:sparkles:

I’m sorry to hear that your Crystalline Aura is missing, we surely don’t want this to happen.

Unfortunately this is an ongoing issue, due to the high traffic of players some bugs have been detected, fortunately this has been addressed by one of our community managers and now developers are working on a fix:

I apologize for the inconveniences caused so far, we appreciate your patience and understanding!

See you in Arkesia!:rabbit2::leaves:

hi @Mambasser

after the eu maintainance my crystalline aura is missing
some people said i have to wait 10min but after 2 hours now the crystalline aura is still not there

Hello @SuperMerkel ! Hope you are doing great today! :dragon:

We are glad to have you here! Thank you for posting into our forums!:sparkles:

I’m sorry to hear that your crystalline aura is missing from your in-game items, we surely don’t want this to happen.

As previously mentioned this is an ongoing issue, that fortunately has been addressed by developers once again in a recent post: Update on Current Top Issues they are working on fixing it as soon as they can and a patch is going to be released soon according to the official post I just shared with you.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

We very much appreciate your patience as they are looking for a fix!

See you in Arkesia!:crossed_swords: :leaves:

This is a very unpleasant experience that needs to be corrected now, not in 1 week… As a customer I feel I’m not being delivered the service I paid for, when your addicted to a game like this it’s like getting tires changed on the car, but the mechanic only bolted in 3 of the 4 tires, not a good experience… unplayable because I used the Bifrost, but with the aura gone and shop not working I have no option… To be honest if I could I would refund, but 52 hours of gameplay prevents it…

Hi @Mambasser, Thanks for the quick feedback.

This is however a big issue that is affecting somehow my gameplay. Yesterday, for 2 hours of gameplay I could only benefit from about 20 minutes of Crystalline Aura, however, I could not retrieve any products and I still can’t get into the store.

This is now repeating itself since I don’t have any crystalline aura, no access to the store nor access to my product inventory items.

Hope that the players facing these issues can be rewarded somehow for the inconvenience this has been so far.

Best Regards.