[Mari] Did not receive purple Galewind rune after defeating Lava Chromanium

Hello,
At around 11PM PST on 4/19/2022, I did the Lava Chromanium Guardian Raid and right when the boss died, I died. However, I still received the message saying that I received the purple Galewind rune. I respawned and was able to collect the Guardian soul. After leaving and checking my inventory, the rune ends up not being there. I did not have access to pet inventory at the time. There was no mail and nothing in my universal storage. I checked my main storage multiple times. They are not able to be dismantled so that is also out of the question. Is it because I died at the same time as the boss? Can someone please look into this? Thank you.

Region: North America
Server: Mari
IGN: Bousni

Hello @rheemuah, welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry that your epic Galewind rune is missing, if I understand correctly, you got a message in chat saying that you picked it up after the Guardian Raid, is this the first time you acquire this rune? If so, have you checked your rune inventory?

Please let me know if you don’t see it there, I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply.

Hi @Chameliaca,
Thank you! Yes, I did get the message. Yes, this is the first time I’ve gotten the rune. My rune inventory did not have it at the time.

Question - do you only receive this rune once, during first time completion?

I was doing this raid with a friend who got their rune and when I “lost” mine. We decided to repeat the boss as we had another guardian soul to harvest for today. I actually received it the 2nd time with no problem.

Thank you!

Hello @rheemuah, thanks for replying!

To answer your question, no, runes from Guardian Raids are random drops.

As for your missing rune, did you by any chance took a screenshot of the message when you acquired the rune on 4/19? If so it may be possible to escalate your issue.