as title said… how is it even possible that every week, every maintenance every time this thing keeps repeating…
Hello there @Inverno ,
Sorry to hear about this connection issues, will gladly assist.
There is some connectivity troubleshooting we can perform available at Amazon Games webpage:
After performing the basics, we can still try:
- From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and Internet.
- In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
- When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
- Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
- Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
Also, flush the DNS using the below steps:
- Right Click on the Start Icon.
- Click on Command Prompt.
- The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear.
- Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
- You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
There is a last step, we can try another network, like your cellphone as a wifi hotspot and see if the issue persists.
Let us know how it goes.
This is not an isolated incident. Same problem on Shandi. Some cant go to SH, some cant use Bifrost and some cant log on toons in Kajala
its not an individual problem, all players on NA WEST Shandi server experiencing this right now