Market and game economy

Is it only me or did the market and game economy got killed overnight because devs are trying to make a game casual friendly, which in my opinion is a worst thing to happen to any game

I’m slowly losing track of the game. The market has completely collapsed, I don’t know if it’s because of bots or if people just don’t know the basics of economics. Personally I like the gear score system, because you have to work a little bit harder, but it doesn’t change the fact that you need gold to do it.

Gathering is completely destroyed. Maybe on a few items you can make some profit, but the prices are changing at an alarming rate. And I am not talking about days here but literally minutes. I have no idea if it will stay like this or maybe it will stabilize. On the Russian server there was no problem with the market and you could easily earn gold.

At the beginning of the game I was still able to make gold on all sorts of materials and items. Today everything is completely broken. Even when I have 3 alts I have to sell materials to increase gear score, because I can’t do it on other items. There is still money to be made on Chaos Gate maps, but people there have gone completely crazy. A map you can profit from up to 3k, someone bids it for 5k. And these are not isolated cases.

There are many different places where you can get gold, whether at events or through daily quests, but it’s a very minimal amount.

I just silently hope that the market will stabilize.

Too bad we can’t short the market. Would love something like a real exchange, at least better than the actual ‘content’ rn