Marketplace is under maintenance

I’m unable to access the marketplace. The strange thing is, I can access the marketplace fine on one server but I can’t on another within the same region.

NA East Server: Aldebaran - I can’t access the marketplace without it saying “Marketplace is under maintenance” and when I click on the product inventory tab it says “Communication error with the billing server. (failure_191004 : invalid purchase number)”

However with this other server-

NA East Server: Adrinne - I can access the marketplace with no problem at all. I can also view the product inventory tab and I have items that I can claim in there without an error popping up.

Edit- Going to add every server I can and cannot access the marketplace on

Servers I can access the marketplace-
Adrinne
Danube
Vykas
Zosma
Galatur
Una

Servers I can’t access the marketplace-
Aldebaran

It would make more sense if I could access the marketplace in one region and not access it in another region but the fact that its within the same region is really odd.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

Marketplace working on:
Una
Galatur

Not working on:
Aldebaran

Contacted Amazon support and after some back and forth I was able to get a ticket opened for it.

I am in Aldebaran and haven’t been able to access marketplace since yesterday, so it’s 2 days now.

Ditto, on Aldebaran and started playing yesterday, never been able to access the marketplace

Same, on Aldebaran and cant access marketplace or product inventory to claim founders pack.

Hello folks!

@TBSteezy @Jinja @quain welcome to the Lost Ark Forum, We are glad to have you here!

We are aware that the in-game store is currently down in some regions, and are working to get this fixed.

Please also note that some items in your Product Inventory, as well as Crystalline Aura, may not appear immediately after logging in. There may also be a delay on the delivery of purchased Starter Packs. These issues will resolve as you continue to play, and your items will appear shortly.

Here is an official post made by one of our CM: Regarding the In-Game Store & Product Inventory.

Have a nice day! :grin: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

I also have this issue on EU Thaemine server. Been the same since yesterday and the issue still persists.

1 Like

Same issue here on Nineveh, product inventory, store, aura hasn’t worked for the whole time I’ve been on that server (2 days)

No matter how long I play, product inventory does not work on that server, but if I log into another one it all works fine.

1 Like

but that’s the thing, I was online for over 8 hours and I didn’t get my Crystalline Aura back. Seems the issue is only on Aldebaran…

1 Like

Not only, this also persists in EU servers, loads of people that has Founders pack and played during early access that have lost their crystalline past days. Some fixes is to restart the game (but have fun in the queue) or wait and hope it comes back.

1 Like

No I’m having the issue on Nineveh also, no matter how long I play store is always “under maintenance” product inventory is completely empty and my aura won’t show.

If I try Sceptrum though it’s all working handy dandy.

1 Like

Do you have any ETA when this will get fixed?

1 Like

Same issue here playing on Aldebaran – cannot access the market place, and game says it is under maintenance.

I separately tried accessing the marketplace on Una and it worked no problem. After accessing the marketplace on Una, I actually can see the Amazon and Twitch promotional items on my Aldebaran characters in the top left under “Product Inventory”, but am unable to actually redeem them.

1 Like

It’s very frustrating indeed, especially because we have zero indication on when this will be fixed.

1 Like

Same issue on EU-Mokoko…

2 Likes

Same issue on EU-Neria

2 Likes

Any updates? Just bought an hour ago a starter pack and i can’t get it because of communication error with the billing server clicking the product inventory and also Market Place is down on Neria

1 Like

How long we need 2 wait?
For me shop is of 4 days

Neria
Character; Wildsnow

1 Like

This is not server related as some of my friends are able to go to marketplace and some including me are not (same server all of us). Which is NOT FAIR in regards of players as they are able to get daily card packs for example where we are not…

1 Like

3 days of no access to Market or Founders/Amazon Prime rewards on NA East - Aldabaran.

Is there no new update on the situation yet? Lost Ark Twitter hasn’t had any from what I can see either.

1 Like