Mayhem Berserker - auto deactivate burst mode

anyone who plays Mayhem berserker, how do you deal with the game automatically takes you out of burst mode when you go into a new zone/finish a cinmeatic/dungeon? Since it is automatically done, it doesn’t give the healing that I get when i do it myself.

1 Like

It’s so annoying. Second monitor time, I guess. Don’t know if it’s a bug, but I hope it either keeps you in mayhem or gives you full hp.

1 Like

It literally doesn’t matter, as you end up activating it after those 30s as soon as possible again anyway.

Plus, get used to the heartbeat.

1 Like

Yeah I hope it’s a bug and that it’s gonna be fixed, it’s annoying and a waste of time. I can’t fight for 30 sec everytime I enter a zone… or waste a potion before going into mayhem in a few seconds.

It’s been like this on every version of the game since the beginning. I don’t know if it’s a bug but I don’t think something this visible is an unresolved bug

/sign

This is very frustrating, And I can not STAND the heart beat constantly going off. Pointless to use a potion because Im going to pop Mayhem as soon as its up.

2 Likes

This is really frustrating but you just have to try to remember to press x to drop burst mode before going into an instance or teleport.

1 Like