Met a great friend

Thanks lost ark for giving me an opportunity to find like minded individuals like myself. I have been in a guild for a month or two and met some wonderful people. However one individual i met has turned into being a great friend. I am in NA and he is AU but we play on NA West servers together. We do most things together, hard mode abyss, valtan, cube, boss rush etc. and we poke fun at each other and overall its been an amazing experience for me. One thing weve done to really help each other out is if one of us has a bad week at honing and the other one gets a few successes we pass some honing mats to help each other keep up on item levels. I dont want to get to do HM valtan without him and he feels the same. So weve been going along and enjoying the game while also establishing a great friendship. There are things about the game that we dont like and there are things we do. but we go through the motions together. just wanted to share how games bring people together from all walks of life and its amazing

12 Likes

Wholesome. Forums need this

2 Likes

Still better than Twilight’s love story, good for you OP

2 Likes

More of this and less hate.

2 Likes

You’ll find good people pretty much anywhere you go. Glad you’ve found one.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing OP, your story is the reason why people should take a step further and try to join a guild or a static group of raiding, one of our friends from our static didnt make it to valtan hard day 1 and we all funneled mats to him, if 1 can’t make it, 8 can :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Gaara That is incredibly awesome. I love to hear stories like that. May you and your friend continue to enjoy your time together in Arkesia!

1 Like

thanks so much!