Midnight Circus Legion Raid ( Kakuil-Saydon) Entry Count used

My entry Count suddenly used even tough im not finish gate 3 kakul saydon midnight circus…
Its happened when i start the lobby and it stuck in loading screen… and suddenly back to main map area and my entry count used

Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue, Sanctuary.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this.

okay and please a little fast solution… because u know time is essential… i need to try this gate 3 again… ty before

Hello there @Sanctuary,

I’m sorry to hear about this situation with your G3 Kakul Saydon run and thank you for sharing the screenshot, I know how frustrating this can be. We have a system that handles this issue, as we are unable to manually grant any re entry tickets.

Please read this post for the full information about this:

A few key points I wish to highlight and the first one is very important in this case:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to 48 hours and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

:dragon:

well its not dc or anything but its bugged… check the screenshot… if i finish the Gate 3 it should be marked with V mark… .but its not meaning im still in progress of that… and im not dc or anything… its loading and suddenly bounce me back into map and there goes my entry…

since its bug i think u guys should have a quick fix in this… not relying in your dc system… what if mine not detected by system since its bug not dc

Hello @Sanctuary,

The system is designed to handle all the issues related to losing the entry ticket to activities, however if you feel like this issue is a separate situation then please contact our support department here:

Have the dxdiag ready in case they ask for it:

Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe

They will be able to look further into it and help you, feel free to link the post to them so they can have access to this thread too! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your understanding!

already contact support but no reply… why the hell u guys disable live chat… its like wasting time so much waiting for reply…

Hello its already more than 48 hour an im still not get anything

Hello there @Sanctuary,

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t receive your ticket, there has been an update regarding this issue, with this raid specifically; when you have a chance can you please fill the information required in the link below:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!