Can I just say first, I like the game. It’s fun.
I bought the bronze founders pack. No complaints. From my perspective, the game was certainly a great value at $15. I don’t care to spend more money to progress my character. I enjoy going through the game as it’s meant to be. I don’t care to pay-to-win.
I enjoyed it so much, that I felt like I wanted to support the developers by buying a skin. But, after doing so, I just feel cheated and scammed. Here’s what happened.
- bought royal crystals
- exchanged royal crystals for a crystal bundle
- exchanged crystals for the Destruction Punishment Skin Set
- exchanged crystals for Magick Society Dye Reagent x10
- equipped Destruction Punishment Skin Set
- Visited the Skin Modding NPC in Vern Castle
- REALIZED I JUST WASTED $20 ON A SKIN I DON’T WANT BECAUSE IT CANNOT BE DYED
The item in the shop has 4 red-colored descriptions: Untradable, Unsellable, Indestructible, Cannot be dismantled.
EDIT: This description is for the box, not the items inside.
The items after equipped have 4 red-colored descriptions: Untradable, Unsellable, Cannot be dismantled, Cannot be dyed.
EDIT: The item descriptions can be found in the shop by ctrl+click. If you use the big yellow “View Details” button, it will NOT display the individual item details. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.
The whole reason I wanted a skin was because I couldn’t dye any normal gear. The skin in the shop was cool, but the main reason I wanted it, was to recolor my character. I just wasted $20 because the in-shop UI is misleading.
This is what I would like to see happen:
- Add the ability to view item details in the “View Details” menu.
If you could please
A. Allow the use of dyes on shop skins
B. Refund me my purchase.
I understand there are bigger issues to fix first. But if you were to never fix this, it would make me think this actually is malicious, and not just an innocent oversight. Please fix it.
Sincerely a fan,