Missed 2 days daily login

Rip your cosmetix my dude

This still needs to be addressed. You literally can’t miss a day or you dont get the reward.

2 Likes

Please save us @Roxx

Need my catto ears with bikini pls.

1 Like

you say AGS way but in reality, it is the Smilegate way. not giving information about the patch until the day of the patch was pretty much how Smilegate treats their own version.

Forgot to log in yesterday. RIP

Yesterday, she said this:

No news? There are notes for tomorrow and I haven’t found anything about our request. It’s very bad looking.

1 Like

I hope they don’t, so i can deny you from clown when you’re unable to like your cutie headband in chat.

1 Like

I was doomed from day 1 anyways :joy:
They extended to infinite the maintenance of day 1 and it completely filled my active time window for the day and i couldn’t log in due to work and such >.>

4 Likes

What is the point of the login rewards if you can get them anyway? Why don’t you just give us all of them at once? :slight_smile: This generational FOMO s**t is mind blowing :slight_smile:

1 Like

?? The game relies on FOMO to do login rewards and have people login everyday :rofl:

1 Like

I need these for bis scrapper.

1 Like

I don’t know how you guys do it Shadow_Fox and Roxx, it’s like you have to run a Kindergarten. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

A few extra days are usually a thing. It’s crazy how it’s not there this time.

4 Likes

Let me get this straight. Out of ALL the Lost Ark players, this one guy did not log in for two days, and they should alter the entire event to cater to this one person.

okay.

2 Likes

Exact. This option was from day one. Where silence has hope…

ikr I rather no grace periods so I dont have to go 2-3 weeks with no login reward cuz I login everyday.

I rather have this way
smile

1 Like

I didn’t think much of this post, and looked more closely and realized I’m 1 short as well. Oh well. :disappointed:

I think it’s fine to have the full month of rewards for the grassless but keep the bonus the way it works now. Then people get their daily log in treat and you can have an emergency happen and you didn’t lose the 20 day bonus. That way there’s no downtime qq and it’s not ridiculously inflexible.

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this: GeForce NOW

don’t let fomo take hold, just play when you want to play.