Missing 7 Character Expansion Tickets

Hi i wanted to play reaper but i didn’t have any player slots left so i Bought 7 character slot tickets but when i claimed them i didn’t know that i didn’t have enough space in my inventory because my crystalline aura ran out so they have disappeared now i can play reaper and i cant try the other classes that i haven’t tried yet. please help

I ended up buying another Character slot ticket but im still missing the 7 that i payed for

Hi @Nighthakw247

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry for the missing character expansion tickets

I would like to know if you have check the integrity of the games files and verify once it’s done if you can see the character expansion again?

If you have not check the integrity here are the steps to do it:

If the problem persist once you have try all the steps, I recommend you to contact our support team by making a web ticket to help you further with this.

Contact us

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

Hi, i verified the integrity of lost ark after that happened but i still don’t have the 7 character slot tickets, i have just sent a ticket to support as well.

Hi again @Nighthakw247

Thank you for your reply!

I’m sorry the verifying the integrity doesn’t help you fix the problem.

Please let’s just wait for the team to investigate the problem and response you about it.

Let me know how it went, I will be monitoring this post as well.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

@Kagami Well i guess I’m not getting the 7 character slot tickets that i payed for thanks for nothing. :rage:

Hi again @Nighthakw247

Thanks for the reply!

I understand the frustration about the situation. Regarding to what the team said to you, it seems that the character slot tickets was claimed and just to know have to verify if you have them in your character mail, character storage, product inventory and also have you check the character selection menu if you already have the slots available.

On my end I will be investigating further this situation and ask the team if there something else we can check and do for this problem.

At the moment I have any answer I will be let you know.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

Thanks for looking further into it,

I have checked all my storages like character mail, character storage, product inventory and i have also checked if they haven been used i the character selection screen but nothing. the problem is that when i claimed them they just disappeared. but i didn’t receive them at all in the character selection screen it just took the slots out of my account with no tickets being used.

Hi again @Nighthakw247

Hope you are doing well.

I’m so sorry for the delay in given you a update about the further investigation I made.

I have made a ticket to the Devs team to investigate your situation further however they will need to following information continue investigate it.

Can you please tell me you character name, game world name and the server name please.

I’ll be monitoring this post to keep helping you! :wolf:

Sorry. I’m not a dev or even a CM, but did you checked if what the said, that you bought x7 Character Customization is right? because maybe you missbought it… Good luck with this hope you get fix it

1 Like

i bought 7 character customization tickets instead of 7 character expansion slot tickets, dam it well the problem was with me not reading it properly, man i wish i wasn’t dyslexic. :man_facepalming:

the worst part is i don’t use the character customisation tickets i just stay with the character that i first created :sob:

Hi @Nighthakw247

Thanks for your reply and for let me know that you check again the purchase you made and confirm that it was a character customization ticket instead of the character expansion tickets.

I really sorry for the situation and thanks to @GIROROO to to tell you to double check the purchase,

Let me know if you need help with something else.

Hope you have nice day! :wolf: