Missing bonus chests at end of Abyssal dungeons and Argos Raid

I’ve completed both the hard mode Oreha’s Well Abyssal dungeons and purchased the bonus gold chests at the end. However upon looking in my inventory for the chests they are not there. I checked both regular inventory, pet inventory, and universal inventory. I just finished Argos Phase 1 and bought the bonus chest, and same thing happened. Got the regular rewards but the bonus chest is nowhere to be found. I play on Valtan [US West].

Side note: My friend was with me in all three dungeons and bought the gold chest at the end, and he received it in his inventory. Is it just my account that’s bugged out?

I’m pretty sure when I click buy it just adds the items to my inventory. Doesn’t give you a visual but the items will be there. See if you have the right amount of bloods/empyrion

I’m 99% sure its a chest that gets placed in your inventory you have to manually open. My friend had to open his. Also I did not get any bonus honing materials or crafting mats.

you’re 99% wrong lol

you’re thinking about the first time completion chest. Bonus chest just gives extra materials in your inventory

1 Like

Oh thank you for clarifying. That makes sense

mmmmm sorry to say but i have had it twice and on more than one char

i play argos but my pc shut down and i come back dont get any rewards and box at end can help me?

Hello and welcome to the forums @peterl8on,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue similar to the one on this thread but I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked.

About your lost entry and therefore the reward based on getting disconnected during a run, please bear in mind we do not provide re-entry tickets in cases not caused by a verified server crash or outage.

We’ve set up a system that will automatically reissue entries in scenarios caused by a verified server crash or outage within 48 hours. That is to say, if the system does not reissue your entry ticket automatically on this occasion, we will not be able to do so manually. You can read on how we handle these scenarios here.

Given your disconnection was caused by your computer shutting down, it is unlikely this re-entry will be granted.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: