Missing Item From Storage

I purchased a Nightmare Flower shoulderpiece yesterday (September 21st), and had it in my storage, but today it is missing (despite having other relic gear in storage that was fine - never touched it). It was not sold, nor dismantled, and the mats (Covetous Wing x10) are not returned in any fashion. I very much need this piece restored (or the 10x Covetous Wings restored so as to buy it again) as there is no reason it should be missing (and I’ve checked all locations it could be). Thank you. (Aelrindel - Enviska).

Hey @rjarvis, welcome to our forums :sparkles:

In order to help you with this I can recommend you to reach us via Web ticket using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to work on your case.
You can send them the link to this forum thread where they can read a lil bit more about your situation.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

My apologies for the inconvenience it cause to you and really appreciate your patience and collaboration.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day,
Cheers!

I have created a web ticket and I have that file (ready to go) for when they ask for it (as no means through ticket to attach that file).

They are trying to claim that I did some Skill Tree Transfer maneuver that destroyed the item (which I certainly did not do). Only used my saved Skill Tree Inventory to update a few equipped pieces (but would never touch something in my storage as I am not a very skilled player and it took a very long time to save up those mats to make that piece). My tripod skills (in the saved tree) are the same they’ve been for weeks so one could easily see no such other tomfoolery is in play here. Have created another ticket, but I am not very impressed with Lost Ark support thus for (for a legitimate missing item and no one contacting me with these updates/decisions - had to talk to Amazon for that).

Turns out I was not aware that items in storage could be affected/accessed with the Skill Transfer. Had just finished Chaos Dungeons and thought only those non-equipable items were used for upgrading tripods. I have been used to looking for those green arrows for months now that I must have done that to the relic piece (that I would never do, not after all that work). They won’t do anything to assist, despite it being an accident and nothing was gained from it - they insist they cannot restore the item, but won’t respond to my request to have the Covetous Wings credited so I can craft it again. Many games have folks accidentally delete something, or similar, and with no past pattern of trying to “pull one over” on anyone (as I am genuinely upset) I would think (as per their email claims of the highest customer service") that someone could do something. Even spoke to Amazon, and their DSV department, and am seeing if I can get a manager to enter the email discourse (as there is no chat or phone support).

V723189910 (original ticket reference).

Sorry bro the support team cannot help you here. It has been clearly shown in the past that unfortunately the support team’s powers are extremely limited in what they are allowed to do, and this falls under the realm of not allowed. Most likely they dont restore items, because they have no way to actually know if you dismantled the item, or if you are still using it and just say that you dismantled it to get credited another 10 wings and make another piece, then rinse and repeat. Its too risky, so they just say “sucks to be you”, and i think its completely fair because if you have important items, they should always immediately be locked to prevent anything bad from happening, in fact thats the only reason the locking system exists. Good luck on your next few vykas runs my friend.

Hi @rjarvis

Hope you are doing well!

I had check the ticket that you had made when you contact support team and I’m so sorry to tell you that the Devs team has check your account and since the item was used for skill transfer and is no possible return the item back.

And unfortunately here is forum we don’t have the possibility to restore items neither.

We really apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding about it.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf: