Missing items in "bonus" founders pack

Hi there

So i am one of those that bought one of each founder pack. One of the main reason to get all was potions, extra healing and granades was alot. That are now all missing, and the two character slots are importent aswell. I really would like those aswell guys since i moved server to new region.

Now i have compared every single pack with latest post.

Silver are missing :

• 30 Resurrection Feathers
  • 10,000 silver
  • Adventurer’s Equipment Crate
  • Gatherer’s Tool Chest
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 20)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 30)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 40)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (level 50)

Gold are missing:

• Character Expansion Slot
  • 30 Resurrection Feathers
  • 10,000 silver
  • Adventurer’s Equipment Crate
  • Gatherer’s Tool Chest
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 20)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 30)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (Level 40)
  • Adventurer’s Ascent Chest (level 50)

Platinum are missing :

• Character Expansion Slot
  • 60 Resurrection Feathers
  • 50,000 silver
  • 5 Adventurer’s Equipment Crates
  • Gatherer’s Tool Chest
  • Hero’s Ascent Chest (Level 20)
  • Hero’s Ascent Chest (Level 30)
  • Hero’s Ascent Chest (Level 40)
  • Hero’s Ascent Chest (level 50)

That is tons of importent potions missing, the character expansion slot are also very good to have. The silver i not really importent, but resurrection feather are also nice.

I did notice that the platinum has a “Platinum welcome crate” that the original founder does not have. But i havent claimed anything yet, so dont know what that contains, but either way silver or gold dont have a chest like this. So even if this contains potion, they still miss in others. But as i said i dont know yet.

They did post the list of items that is included in the 2nd pack

You weren’t supposed to get everything

Hello!

Sorry to hear about this, and the inconvenience this has presented.

I do have to clarify that, as mentioned in the official announcement :point_right: Team Update: Founder's Packs & Server Status - News | Lost Ark - Free to Play MMO Action RPG, (and as pointed out by @Rosin) the items being given out are sets of exclusive items belonging to each pack, but not the full packs themselves.

The full list of items for each pack is:

Bronze Pack
  • Founder’s Title*
  • Founder’s Exclusive Pet (Untradeable)
Silver Pack
  • Founder’s Title*
  • 150 Royal Crystals
Gold Pack
  • Founder’s Title*
  • 500 Royal Crystals
  • Northern Lawmaker Skin (Untradeable)
Platinum Pack
  • Founder’s Title*
  • 1,000 Royal Crystals
  • Northern Lawmaker Skin (Untradeable)
  • Founder’s Platinum Skin (Untradeable)
  • Founder’s Exclusive Mount (Untradeable)
  • Platinum Welcome Crate (Untradeable)
    • Founder’s Exclusive Wallpaper*
    • Founder’s Exclusive Structure
    • Legendary Rapport Gift Selection Chest
    • Launch Limited Card Pack

Thank you for your understanding regarding this.

I know the list. Like i said i compared em .

But this is unfair really to us that switched server. Those last items missing are REALLY useful , and if they are no trade i dont see the logic reason to removing em.

It is ALOT of time saved not having to craft potions. Like 100+ hours of crafting saved in my case !

Also how are character expansion slot an exclusive ! ? :slight_smile:

also platnum is only pack getting 5x each chest …so that makes it “exclusive” …compared to other places only getting one :slight_smile:

thirdly you gave us two lawmakers suit …so there you broke the exclusive rule … i mean if two character expantion is not exclusive , then howcome two of a other object is.

There never mentioned a single time you arent supose to get get everything. they merely showcase what you will get . and what you will miss.

Besides it is over hundred of hours i would save in potion crafting time alone … I fail to see the logic in not giving the full packs ! they are NOTRADE …so where is the harm ?

It is not like i have double potion , i switched server !

It’s horrendous. I couldn’t play with my firends so I played on another server while the servers were settling BECAUSE it was stated we will get the pack again on another server…

I bought the Silver Founder’s Pack and they only thing I have is the Pet and the Title… The Bronze pack which cost half as much contains those things…

This sounds like a bad review and an uninstall. Why would I play a game that charges me for stuff I don’t get?

This is absolute garbage that you don’t get all the items that were paid for.

1 Like

Was wondering where my second pack items went. This is total garbage from the Lost Ark team… now all my items are locked on a server which most of my friends aren’t playing on and I cant transfer away from… so I basically just wasted my money on that. I’ve been reluctant to play since the mess that was launch, and now I definitely won’t be.