Missing Platinum Complimentary Skin Chest

I purchased the Platinum Founders Pack several days before early access. I started playing the day early access was allowed, and I redeemed everything that was given to me. I didn’t realize until later that I never received my Platinum Complimentary Skin Chest. I have of course checked everywhere to ensure I didn’t get it, and I’ve confirmed it wasn’t sent.

I’ve talked to several people at Amazon on chat, phone, and through tickets, and still this has not been resolved. It’s been over a week now and I haven’t received a fairly important part of the pack I paid for.

PLEASE can someone actually help me with this?? I keep getting told that the extra pack will be delivered “soon,” but I’m talking about my original pack, the one I should already have, not the one that everyone will get as a duplicate for all the server issues.

I just need an actual human who has some kind of ability to please look at my account, see that I never received it, and send it to me. This has been going on for a week and I need it resolved. I love the game, but need to get this fixed!