Missing Purchased Crystals

Character Name: Nxnxme
Server: Azena

As you can see above here, I purchased 1900 crystals, but i have not been able to claim them. I tested this by making another purchase that I was then able to claim. What happened to my 1900 crystals though?

Hi @NoName4

Hope you are doing well!

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum!

I do apologize for this issue with the crystals you bought with gold and none was adding to your account.

I would like to know if you have verifying the integrity of the games files with steam and then check again if the crystals are there or still missing. If you not have try to verify the files, here is the steps to do it.

If the problem persist, you can head on to the following link to create a web ticket for further assistance.

Contact us

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

I already tried that as well as unlinking and linking my accounts.

I also already have an active ticket but there’s been little to no help/contact through there either.

Hi again @NoName4

Thank you for your reply!

I’m so sorry that you tried all the steps and still have the same problem with the purchased crystals.

Since you have made the web ticket the team will be investigating you case and as soon as possible give you the response about it. If they take to long on the response I recommend you to contact them back and ask for the update about the case.

Also please make sure to shared the DxDiag once you have reached support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Please let me know how it went, I will be monitoring this post as well.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

@Kagami thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, I haven’t heard back from support at all since my previous reply. Is there a better route forward than just effectively flooding support with tickets until I finally get some sort of a reply?

Hi again @NoName4

Thanks for the reply!

In this case we need to wait until they finish the investigation and contact you back with the update about the issue.

Unfortunately here in forum we don’t have the tools to go further with the problem.

As I mentioned before if they take to long in the reply you can contact them back to ask for a update to be able to know if they fund the problem and the solution for it.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

Okay :frowning:

I’m just going to continue reaching out every day or two until i get an answer back then. Thanks for all your help!

@NoName4 You might as well go talk to your nearby grocery store about lost ark, it’s about as helpful as amazon support. They don’t appear to have any actual paid shop support? I can’t seem to get help with items I’ve paid for and it has nothing to do with game files…lol. I have yet to reach anyone that seems to be capable of even viewing information about my account, purchase history, logs, anything. My guess is that they don’t even have the tooling for this.

Hi @Parfait

Hope you are doing well!

I really sorry for the experience about this issue if you are having it too.

If you’d like you can head over to the #game-feedback to leave a comment regarding this situation. Game Feedback

Hope it’s helpful.

Wish you a nice day and see you on Arkesia! :wolf: