Mount/Pet Ideas

Wings - Mount
I personally love wings in general and the logo of the forum is a great representation of it. I know that in lost ark you cannot fly like in games like aion. But you can make this mount to make you levitate above the ground. This type of mount I for sure will be willing to spend money on.

Mini Boss - Pet
I seen a lot of cool bosses in each dungeon and raid. Some of them are so cool that will be a nice addition to create some pets that are miniatures of each cool boss. Plus when you are idle usually the pets do something. Well you can make them use some boss abilities at a random as graphical idle.
To obtain them you can add them in shop and also as a reward at low rate “like 0.01% from those bosses”

Bear - Mount/Pet
Bears are really cute creature, riding one like will be great like the Putin meme that ride the bear. I think a lot of people will love it. Also if you make a baby bear as pet will also be great as well.

Koala - Pet
Koalas are one of the cutest creatures in the world. A koala pet will be so cool to have and a lot of girls will love it. This pet is one that I will for sure gift to my female friends and to my GF as well.

3 Likes

I like this! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would really like to see that too. Nice one.

1 Like

+1 for wings… Wings costume is the badass one. If there’s any make sure it’s on store and not from end game raid boss that only a handful of mythic raiders only able to get
Pets are secondary for me

1 Like