Mouse And Click Bug

Hello. I’ve experienced a few recent bugs that’s been getting on my nerves recently. After the latest patch these started to happen. Have over 1,2k hours played and this is my first bug report.

So what happens? Well recently especially after playing PvP, afterwards the game glitches and you cannot type anything in chat nor any window etc. You get completely stuck, and the only way to solve it from what i’ve learned is to reload your character by either an instance or menu.
If you click on an emote like sway for an example in your hot-bar afterwards it also can get stuck and you cannot do anything either.

I’ve also encountered this in PvE content but a lot less. Happend to me during an Abyss last night as of the latest where everything got stuck after i tried to dismantle my loot.

Would love to know if anyone else has encountered this after the recent valtan patch and if you could look into it. Cause it could be major if you cannot get the bonus loot after an raid, because you cannot click the physical button. Heard there was one dude in area chat that had that problem, hence i’m here making this post.

Hope this get some light, and thanks for reading.

Regards, Pelf

2 Likes

Yup, happened to me twice now. Simple fix was, as you said, to reload the character but it is annoying for sure.

I’ve been getting a bug where when I click something it gets stuck to my cursor and I can’t click anything afterwards. Just lost out on my Oreha HM loot chest because I couldn’t click on the buy loot option. For some reason even clicking in menu wouldn’t work so I literally had to alt F4 the game to even get out of there. Weird ass bug but really annoying.

2 Likes

The only way to fix is to relog the character, there’s nothing else to do.
Already made a post for the issue:
Drag and drop bugged

Yep, I have got it now too

YES mouse desync ITS BEEN HAPPENING ON THE NA CLIENT ALL THE TIME. its game breaking yet NO ONE FUKIN TALKS ABOUT IT!!!

RU JP KR CLIENTS do not have this problem!!!

PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER WE NEED THIS TO BE FIXED!

1 Like

I am having the same problem too, now i stuck at valtan bonus reward chest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks everyone for reporting, I’ve let the team know about this issue.

Apparently its related to the new resizable party frames (horizontal, when you leave a party) and the KR client had that bug a while ago when that feature was introduced.

A KR player just said that on a Lost Ark stream i watch. That might help the team with a fix!

@OminousOnion

Just had a Valtan run where I had 2 UI’s stuck to my cursor and nothing worked to get it fixed
Tried opening Mari shop > Currency Exchange
Tried opening character select screen
Tried opening various other UI’s
Ended up with me closing the game and reopening the game because each time I clicked on the screen with the UI’s on my cursor, I kept opening the raid swap UI with each click.

Hello @OminousOnion, any update on this? 6 days already and we are still facing the issue. Thanks.

@OminousOnion, can someone send me the bonus p1-p3 Argos loot I missed out on because of this…?

it’s happening to me almost everyday after a guardian and the only way I can cancel it is to switch to another character and comeback, really annoying bug

when will they fix this??? today I got mouse click bug, can’t click on anything, can’t even click main menu to relog my character, I had to alt+f4!!!

It usually return to normal when u teleport to ur stronghold.

It’s the party frame and also right click stopped working all together suddenly.