My account got locked, I need your help!

Hello community and AGS,

today at 11:07 CEST I got logged off from game with the information that my account got banned.
After writing appeal and at 11:18 CEST 8 hours later I’ve got the answer that my account violated COC point 3, which is playing fair, to not use exploits, bots, automate gameplay etc.

As we speak right now they show 0 evidence of my account vialoting any of the point in that rule.

I’ve put 300 hours into the game so far, been waiting 5 years to play the game. I’ve followed Korean/Russian and Japanese content creators since years. The game is my love since the Feb 8th 2022.

I HAVE NEVER EVER USED ANY PROGRAM TO AUTOMATE, EXPLOIT OR GAIN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over other players.

I Have never bought any gold from any gold selling website (they can check logs), also I’m poor 1040 GS with 3600 gold from quests, maps.

Right now writing this is so damn hard becasue I’m still crying, why would any1 take what I love for no reason…

Please I need help, I can show my logs, my installed programs, my everyting, I can even send my PC as it is to USA just to let them check it and to unlock my account.

@Roxx - I dont even know If you can answer to that, but if there’s 0,0000001% chance I will give it a try.

there is quite a few wrongly banned, they said you just have to appeal and wait, I have been waiting a week for mine to go through the system, similar thing happened.
Good Luck!