My account was compromised

My account was compromised yesterday around 10 am(CET) . After that i tried to contact steam support. But it took so long that when i got it back my in-game bound items was destroyed and gone. . I think the hacker relized somehow that he was losing this account please help amazon i dont want to quit the game .I have +25 weapon on main and 1490 alts character all gone !!
.I am comepletely free to play it took me 3.1k hours to get this far you can see the log changes somewhere between 10am(CET) yester to 1(am) today
Please help me Amazon team i dont know what to do all the item were destroyed.Its almost 9 months of playtime.

Hello @banana6666 welcome to our community!

I’m sorry to know about your account being taken, I understand how frustrating this situation may be.

In this case, I do will need you to reach our Customer Support in order to escalate this issue. Here in the forums we don’t have the right tools for this scenario and they will be in a better position to assist you.

I can’t promise you that everything will be back on your account but definitely they can investigate this further.

Please contact Customer service using the link here:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also, please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:
Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

I hope this helps, have a great adventure :shield: :crossed_swords: !