My Guardian Raid Loot Disappeared?

I just finished a Deskaluda raid and half of my loot just disappeared and didn’t make its way into my inventory. I got 1 relic stone and the honing mats, but the accessories I should have gotten just went into the aether never to be seen again.

What just happened?

Hi there, LeeroyJensen. Sorry to see you’ve had this happen to you.

I’ve moved this to the support section for you, our support team is better equipped to handle situations regarding missing loot.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you! I just had it happen to me again just now. When I went to collect the Guardian Soul, it said I got 2 relic neck pieces but again, they’re not in my inventory. I got 2 accessories this time, but it’s like I’m only getting half of the loot i’m supposed to?

Hello @LeeroyJensen,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that the loot you earned was not being fully delivered to your inventory.

Can you confirm if you have enough space on your inventory? If that’s the case, let’s try some troubleshooting to make sure is not a visual bug:

1. Close Lost Ark completely
  2. Close Steam
  3. Run Steam as administrator
  4. Check the game files on Steam
  5. Open Lost Ark.

If after doing this the issue persists, please contact our customer service live chat so that our team can look further into this, if needed they will escalate the issue to our devs to make sure you receive the loot and prevent this from happening again.

Hope this helps! :mage:

Same thing happened to me. I clearly saw a message that Deskaluda guardian soul dropped some accessories. When I open my inventory, I only see Destruction/Guardian souls and Great Honor Leapstone, but no accessories.

Hey @Admonitu,

Thank you for reaching out, I’m so sorry to hear that you got the same issue.

Please follow the troubleshooting I shared before and if the issue persists contact us via live chat.

Hope this helps! :mage:

You have auto dismantle on?

2 Likes

@SephirothRK This could be it. Not sure how I set the configuration, but I will check this when I get back home.

Thank you so much for pointing this out.