My power pass is gone

i did not receveid the email… thats the main problem… i saw my friends doing the same thing as i did… after they used their first powerpass. the email arrived in this new character lvl 50…
so i wait a bit and nothing change in game…
so i sent a ticket asking about it, my ticket got reply on my e-mail, without solution i reply the e-maill, with almost the same image as these ones here… so they reply my e-mail with this thread link, saying to check it… but i checked and looks no1 got the problem solve…

Take a look, hope it helps.

let us know if this solved your problem or not so we can continue figuring this out

i watched now it… but my friend receveid it at the email of the first boost character and i not
and i dont saying one friend…
i can make the transfer way that the video says… but looks unfair if this problem looks like a bug…
by the way, thank you for you attention

I just leveled a character up to 50 on the Mari NA West server and never got a powerpass mailed to me. when I got the quest completed, I had a powerpass available on another server, and the character I leveled to 50 wasn’t my main. Not sure if any of this info is relevant. Just hoping for an answer of some sort.

here this should help you guys

Unfortunately the video states how to get the powerpass normally, not how to get it in the event the powerpass is not properly mailed to you.

Same here, I have a char almost 51 lvl but no powerpass available for consuming. The problem is that I can’t get my alt to lvl 50 using gold as well. Please admins help

Did this end up getting resolved cause the same thing just happened to me I completed it all got the mail but it had nothing in there or for me to accept

meu segundo powerpass sumiu! ele desapareceu do meu iventorio. por favor me ajude

please support help me! I activated the second power pass but it doesn’t appear for me to use

I managed to fix the bug it really is a bug! it bugged from so much I keep moving the same way I clicked several times at one time it bugged. It has to do with creating and deleting characters from what I understand

Hello Adventurers! I hope all you are well in general today. :dizzy: :man_mage: :woman_mage: :compass: :mountain_snow: :mountain: :volcano:

I would like to provide this additional information in case that somebody needs it as a double check of the current process of the power pass

• Power Passes are limited to 2 per region (2 on US-West, 2 on US-East, 2 on EU-Central, 2 on SA-East) as regions are treated as separate “accounts” within those regions.

• Using a power pass will automatically grant you a second one that can only be used on that specific world that you used the first on.

• One caveat is if you do not use your first powerpass, you can level to max on a separate world within the same region and get a powerpass.

• However, when you do this, using that powerpass will not grant you a second to use as you have hit your region max of 2 but split it over two worlds.

Considering the information above as an additional, I’m checking what is causing this issue and any updates I let you know.

I finished the main quest (Earlyn’s Gift) Today and i’ve no powerpass showing up in the mail or in character menu. :frowning: (Central EU - Thirain) please help !!!

I finished the main quest (Earlyn’s Gift) Today and i’ve no powerpass showing up in the mail or in character menu. :frowning: (Central EU - Thirain) please help !!!

I have finished the Earlyn’s Gift quest and I’m level 50, but I don’t get my powerpass ticket. It shows on the character selection that i have powerpass available, but when i click the the powerpass button it says that i don’t have 1. I play on NA west (Valtan)

Same issue happening months later. Got the first NVern PP and the Feiton one. But the second ‘free’ NVern PP never appeared anywhere.

Did this get fixed at all?

Hit 50 on NA-W server Valtan for my 1st character the other day, completed Ealyns Gift and have since continued with story (just done Rohendal)

Upon doing Ealyns Gift, i got mail with Powerpass - i consumed it on the lvl 50 character (that was my only character in the game)

Wasnt until the next day or so that i created another character but i have been unable to use the powerpass on any characters that i create. I have also made a character on another server and come back to Valtan with no luck on the pass activating.

On server select it tells me in the upper left corner of the screen that i have an Event Trixion Pass for Valtan server only (no expiration date)

In character select for Valtan, i have ‘Powerpass Eligible’ for all my characters but there is nothing to select when i click on that button.

I have logged in on some characters to choose a class and get to Prideholme to see if that triggered the Pass but to no avail.

Whats going on exactly and why can i not use the Pass i was given?

Hello @Shaabhekh

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums community. We are glad to have you here.

I am sorry for the issue regarding the Powerpass.

I would like to inform you that all the Powerpasses have been disabled for the time being.

I would also like to assure you that once the issue is resolved, The Powerpass should reflect on your Lost Ark account and you should be able to use it on the character without any issues.

Please check the Official News - Lost Ark Forums for any update regarding the Powerpass issue.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

Okay, thanks for the response :+1: