My Punika Powerpass missing

Hi… I know this has been asked a few times but I literally can’t find my Punika powerpass. I have completed the purple quests and finished “Berver’s Friend”. I recall learning the power pass on patch day. I am now noticing I don’t have it. I got my new character (glaiver) to prideholme and unlocked the sheet music. Went back to see if it showed up and it didn’t.

I did used the express event on my other character a paladin but it was already 1320 when I used it. Can someone please help me?

Hi @Remster.

Hope you’re doing well :raised_hands:

I’m sorry you can’t find the punika power pass, the Powerpasses are temporarily disabled due to an issue that the team is investigating. Once that’s fixed they’ll be back and running so you can use yours.

More details here: Powerpasses Temporarily Disabled

If there’s anything else I can do to help let me know, stay safe! :sunny:

1 Like

Ahh that explains it. Thanks for the quick reply! Enjoy the rest of your day or evening!

1 Like

So i’ve right clicked the power pass on my main and went create a new character and that character shows powerpass available but when i clicked the power pass it doesnt show any powerpass inside the window. Am i missing something? or is my powerpass gone because of the issues u guys had?

Hi, hope you are well. I’m wondering if there are any updates to this issue. I purchased a character extension slot just to use my Punika pass, and I still can’t use the pass. :frowning:

so since i am in the same situation… since this event is going on im basically missing out on it… are we going to get compensated for that?

Hello Arkesian dwellers and welcome @Kallik12 to the forums,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with being unable to use your power pass at present but that is indeed the expected temporary behavior. You can read more about this here:

You may check on official updates regarding this matter in the Official News Forum as well as our main site.

Given this is a repeat thread on an already addressed topic, I am closing it now.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: