My review of the game

I noticed several things. first, the graphics were awesome… unlike i ever seen before. next, the combat sucked… next, the game has great potential and the story is pretty good. i went to browse other feedback, and there was no option to hit next page or even a button to click so it went to bottom. when i scrolled the bar down, it simply gave me new ones to browse and re-adjusted the scroll bar accordingly. there is no button to press for “contact us”. a lot of games have this and even though most of it seems to go to a bot, eventually you get the option to either chat online or call customer support. there was a delay in releasing the game, and as they say… you never get a second chance at a first impression… and the fact that the game was released close to the end of the date specified in the trailer has made a huge negative impression. i also believe there should not be a gender lock on any class.

A mind blowing review, in such a compact format posted. You didn’t waste any pixel on my monitor.

/applause

I am spending my time (without being paid) and giving my honest opinion… I have been told " don’t knock it til ya tried it." So I am still playing it in hopes that there will be updates that make it better…

/applause