My thoughts on making alt characters

Doing the daily and weekly things you do in the game over and over. Having to finish finished stories over and over. Cutting the same weak bosses over and over. Nothing to add to the fun of the game. You can suggest me to try different characters, but this affects the economy badly, different endgraving, card accessories and gems for different characters, which means extra extra gold. I am aware that there are too many material resources in the game right now. I have no problem with this. My problem is that it is very boring, however. Bottom You can say that playing the alt character is not mandatory. But it has a very important place to improve in the game. I don’t know how this can be fun, but it can become less boring, for example, the first thing that comes to my mind is a t3 boost ticket at certain t3 stages, maybe t3 boost 5000 gold, maybe abyss and raids in the game can be roster. There will be those who will write that I cried because the game is difficult or it is difficult to build a alt-character. I’m not crying about this, I’m crying because it’s boring because it doesn’t add anything to the enjoyment of the game. It doesn’t offer anything different, but it is very important. The game would be ten times more enjoyable if there were many more things to be done with a single character in the game and it would go through them, if it was arbitrary to open a alt-character. I think I should delete my 5 same alt-characters and play only with my main character so that I can continue playing the game. I don’t want to play a one single same story the anymore.Maybe I’ll try Destroyer or Artillerist for pleasure. That’s all I have to say.

I’m not a big fan of alts. I can see them being much more fun ekhm… SOON where raids and proper endgame content is released but at this point, every alt means that you are semi-forced to do another 2chaos/guardian per day and that’s really far from being fun and challenging content.

1 Like

Just play the game and have fun. Irs a video game.

@voidvode
Why do you spam that pointless comment under every post holy f

Yea dailies can get boring but most people play alts because they’re fun.

I understand where you are coming from , But for me personally I really enjoy playing my alts as each alt have its own unique gameplay .

just progress at your own pace mate and enjoy the game , Don’t feel pressured to do something you don’t like .