My vykas gate got lock out for game crash

I got dc mid Vikas and it took my ticket and I could not get in can someone help me

Hello @Cookiez404 !

In this case, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations. Please keep in mind that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here’s an official post about this:
Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts
Official News

Heroes of Arkesia, We know how frustrating it is for players to be locked out of timed or ticketed activities when a game server unexpectedly crashes or loses stability. As a few players may have already seen, in an effort to help improve these less than ideal experiences we now have a system in place that will re-grant access to activities in-game that have weekly lockout timers, utilize tickets, or consume a daily bonus (Aura of Resonance) when a game server crash or outage occurs during play…

Thanks for understanding, and let me know if I can help with anything else.

how do i apply for the reimbursement of ticket or entry?

Hello @emansky000,

Thank you for your follow up question on this topic. Please note you do not need to apply or perform any actions as the automated system will automatically identify server outages or crashes and give out the tickets accordingly within 48 hours. If no ticket has been given in that time, then the system did not qualify your disconnection as verified and therefore no entry will be given.

Hope this clarifies the matter for you and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

got my ticket! thanks!

1 Like