My weekly abyss chance has gone

while doing the abyss dungeon the maintenance message has been send. Nobody agreed to quit the dungeon and because if i leave in the middle of the abyss i would lose my chance i didn’t leave in the middle. Then server gone through maintenance and because of this everybody kicked from the game. I can’t do my weekly abyss because game thougth i left in the middle of it. How can i get my abyss chance back other than wait for 1 week. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

I also have the same issue. We were about to finish and it reset… maybe they send us the shards?

1 Like

Sitting in the same boat here, started Sea of Indolence about 45 minutes before the maintenance, game crashed on loading screen and couldn’t rejoin until after the maintenance. My weekly entry for this Abyss dungeon counted regardless. I haven’t received a compensation ticket through mail either.

I guess tough luck since others reported similiar issues and nothing is being done.

1 Like

Me too. This is terrible

1 Like

same problem here, i lost the entry in Aira’s Oculus

If this happened in a daily event I wouldn’t have minded, but… a huge chunk of my weekly content is gone.

I didnt even know there was going to be maintenance, since this was on top of the 4h maintenance that was already done.

Same

NA East
Sever:Karta
Char:Hastey