[NA East] Band Of The Hawk : Azena Casual PvX

Guild Name: Bandofthehawk

Server: NA East Azena

Playstyle: Casual/PvX/Looking to build community and make friends

Language: English

Hey guys I’m looking to recruit people to our guild bandofthehawk. To anyone who doesn’t know the name refers to the series berserk. We’re a group of friends looking to build a community, make new friends to play with, learn with and grow with as we all take on the game in our own way. We want to build a supportive guild where anyone can feel like they have a home and group of friends they can ask for help or just relax and play with whenever they want. Anyone and everyone is welcome and we’d be happy to have you join us. I have a discord set up so we can start getting everyone together and have a hub to talk and communicate on that I’ll be improving and updating as we go, the link is The Band of The Hawk Azena feel free to join! You should be able to find the guild by searching for the name in the guild tab where you can instantly join but if you’re having any troubles finding it feel free to message me or leave a reply and I can help out. We’re going to try to get groups together once everyone is at endgame and run dungeons and raids together with whoever wants to and we’ll also be open to running pvp groups for those interested. I’d love to build up and level the guild so we can hit that 100 player mark one day but any new members and progress is appreciated and welcomed as we work towards that goal. I look forward to all the new faces and building new friendships as well as enjoying everything lost ark has to offer with you all. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, you can find my discord profile through the guilds discord and my ingame name is Dragonslayerguts. In case anyone gets the guild mixed up with another of similar name feel free to add me and I can manually invite you. Thanks again everyone!