Na east Connection issue

pressed the play button from steam, once game opened it showed no servers, and gave a connection error then crashed the game.

Opened it a second time and it allowed me to connect to NA east I’m guessing, but it did not show any servers to select from.

currently verifying game files on steam.

Hello @DaVibes!

I am sorry to hear about that connection crash, after verifying those files were you able to select the server normally or are you still having some issues?

Just in case I will leave some troubleshooting steps here:

Wish you the best! :sheep:

@Fostus now the game wont even load. it just stays at the easy anti-cheat screen. Been sitting here for 30 mins with a full load bar

the issue i was facing

the issue i now have

I also would like to point out this is the first time ive had these issues. My connection is fine, i have a wired connection and my firewall already allows it.

That is weird, could you force close the app and then lets try to repair the Easy anti-cheat in case its the cause of this.

To repair Easy Anti-Cheat:

1. Open the Lost Ark Application in your Steam library.
  2. Open Settings, select Manage, and then Browse Local Files.
  3. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  4. Launch the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file as administrator, and run it.
  5. Select Repair.

As a side note have you recieved any error messages or anything of the sort?

@Fostus no error messages, except for one time when i tried to relaunch i got a sync error

Also repaired the anti-cheat file for game 580 thats what popped up after running it, dont know if theres a specific one to select.

But i used task manager force closed lost ark and the steam application, opened steam steam did an update, opened the game again and still stuck at the anti-cheat screen

Did you got any updates for Lost Ark or a driver before this error? also would you mind attempting to open the game as an administrator?

@Fostus I’m not sure if the game updated while I was at work, but the last update I received was from the apr 7 2022. my drivers are up to date, and I haven’t done anything different since I last played yesterday. I also already am launching from an admin account.

Got it, then for this I would recommend you to contact us directly, this so we can investigate about this error a little bit further and in case we need any information like logs for the game.

here is the contact information:

Still I am here to help if you have more questions

Fixed the issue. My internet provider was the issue, for some reason (which they couldnt explain) my internet was limited. But now that the issue is resolved my game works as it should. Thank you for the support!

Awesome! glad to hear its fixed, hope have a great day!

1 Like