[NA East - Regulus] Certified Savages - Lvl. 17 Guild Looking for members

Hello there! :slight_smile: My name is Gibz and I am the guildmaster of Certified Savages, a social / casual community of Lost Ark enthusiasts who aim to make consistent progress through the game whilst enjoying our time together as a guild.
The guild was founded on the 1st day of early access and has been steadily playing since. We don’t have any requirements such as ilvl or time commitment however we are looking to form as active of a guild as possible. I myself work 2nd shift during the week so you won’t see me on during the day just mornings and late nights. We are however looking for officers that can manage evening raids for our members that like to raid at that time.
We have a socially active discord where we shoot the shit in voice / text chat and share dank memes. We do GvG content weekly on Saturday and Sunday at 12:30PM EST (Raid Match on Saturday and Siege on Sunday). We have no problem helping newer players gear up and learn their class so they can eventually be ready for endgame if that is what they wish to do.
All we really want is to form a friendly community where players of any skill level / item level can learn, grow, and enjoy the game we all love so much.
If you have ANY questions whatsoever, feel free to respond to this post and I’ll respond as soon as I get the chance, OR send me a friend request on discord and I’ll DM back there ASAP.
Discord : Gibz#1519

Bump

Bump