NA West Mari having loading issues

Others could chime in but having terrible performance loading into new areas. Load times around 3-4 minutes when in the past would take a couple seconds. Was faced this teleporting to my stronghold and other triports.

9 Likes

Havin like around 2 mins loading time as well
Server: Mari

2 Likes

Same here, I’ve never had this issue before but today it takes over a minute to load anywhere when it used to be near instant. Finding myself loading into guardian raids where the rest of the party already found the guardian and started fighting it before I am even loaded in.

1 Like

Same, having several minute load times at worse, and other people are able to zone in and start guardian raids before I get past the first screen.

Usually I am one of, if not, the first to load.

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same. Its seems to be similar to the issue yesterday regarding the disconnects during loading just without the disconnects. Probably takes almost the same amount of time as crashing and reloading.

1 Like

I am having the same issues incredibly long spinning wheel screens before loading screens.

1 Like

Oddly enough, the only load that still works for me is Song of Return to change to a new continent. Everything else still has the long load times. Not sure if that can help isolate the issue.

1 Like

Yes started after patch. I am also constantly getting stuck on loading screens and dropping causing a new load of the game. Serious issue IMO as this makes the game almost umplayable if not serverly frustrating. PLEASE PRIORITIZE!

1 Like

I think it is this new queue system malfunctioning

1 Like

please do mari server asap!

1 Like

Same. Mari Server

1 Like

Mari server. Load times are atrocious for me as well, both for area transition and for cutscenes. I keep thinking it’s gonna crash cause the screen goes to black while the audio keeps running for like 30-40 seconds.

1 Like

Same Issue, please fix :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue, bump to the top until we get fixed!

Same server. Same issue

bump, same issue, 2ish minute loading times for any activity (changing zones, chaos dung, guardian raid, etc) on Mari specifically. People from other West servers seem to load in just fine.

Been 30 mins stuck in queue and queue number went down from 285 to 230. Can someone please fix Mari ASAP?

I wasn’t having it as much last week but today as been absolutely terrible for load times. I can’t even use the ocean liner because the loading takes so stupidly long that it just kicks me back out. This totally unacceptable when it was completely fine before.

Can confirm, the loading time has increased significantly in any zone